Sunday, February 28, 2010

What's in Your Wallet?

I was until very recently a customer of National City Bank. That is, until they were bought out by PNC Bank. The switch just completed and I have a new debit card and new numbers to memorize. At National City, I enjoyed going to a very small branch "where everybody knows your name." It was a big bank with a small bank feel.

The same tellers are at the new bank, though my little old location is now closed. Things are different. To be sure, I've thought about Moving my Money - but I'm not sure I'm willing to endure the hastle of having everything changed once again. As long as I continue to see a familiar face, I'm not inclined to change. Still, if you don't have banking with a personal touch I would really suggest you look at this:


Watch CBS News Videos Online

No comments: